Current sofware projects
These projects have reached some level of maturity and are still actively developed.
💱 Fast, offline currency converter 💴 💷 💶 💵
🔒 Lightweight firefox addon providing socks5 proxy per container
🔗 Hugo module to create shorturls (so your shorturl like my.site/short can redirect to asitewithalong.name/andanevenlongerpath)
↕️ Simple database schema migration library for rusqlite, written with performance in mind.
🔮 AI-powered expenses classifier for ledger. The original project seems not to be maintained anymore, hence this fork to continue improving it.
💬 Simple cli tool to create telegram bot behaving like tee
Some external repositories I’ve contributed to. This list is automatically generated.
Some pull-requests I’ve made to external repositories. This list is automatically generated.
- Jun 20, 2021: Add hop.nvim plugin support
- Jun 17, 2021: Add support for LspReference*
- Jun 01, 2021: Fallback to `cmd --help` when `man cmd` errors
- May 25, 2021: Reference .chezmoidata in template data documentation
- Feb 28, 2021: Add CI based on Github Action
- Jan 12, 2021: Add keyboard shortcut to share links
- Jan 10, 2021: For your convenience, in case you want to add this
- Oct 12, 2020: Add option to disable writing headers
- Sep 23, 2020: Add Server-Timing header to unread page
- Jun 20, 2020: Add fish shell completions
- Jun 13, 2020: Firefox dev tools support server timing
- Apr 18, 2020: Add shortcut to get QR code for current page
- Apr 18, 2020: Add shortcut to trigger webrtc
- Nov 17, 2019: Add subcommand to audit to list old password
- Oct 19, 2019: Refactor: Remove unnecessary parentheses in if condition
- Oct 19, 2019: Add: easy way to send esc to the shell layer
- Sep 21, 2019: go build error with go 1.13
- Mar 13, 2019: Describe 18.104.22.168 more accurately
- Jan 21, 2019: Make rofi prompt explicit
- Jan 19, 2019: Add references to RFCs defining good documentation practices
- Jan 18, 2019: Add cargo aliases
- Jan 02, 2019: Add https to markdown links
Work in progress
These projects are still in early, exploratory phases.
Jump into the repositories on your filesystem with telescope
Small go utility to find transactions that may be duplicated in a ledger file.
POST urls, GET atom feed
Past software projects
These projects are not actively developed anymore.
🍅 Paper-like, light, pomodoro timer
🚀 Lauch various command, once, when opening a terminal
🤖 Simple Telegram bot to learn English. Group of 2 people. [School Project]
🦜 Twitter-like service, with a client and a server. Use network system calls and SQLite in C while preventing SQL injections. Group of two people (me, @Laur2do) [School Project]
Github Education-like dashboard, for Gitlab, written in Python, CSS/JS/HTML. Developed in a group of 4. [School Project]
Film recommendation with graphical interface, written in C [School Project]
🕵️ Find-like command, using only low-level system call and with additional features [School Project]
Flashcard app, created during a coding week with my team. Group of 4 people. [School Project]